Website Link : www.architecture-communicante.fr
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website editor :
43 bis avenue Pierre Brossolette 94170 LE PERREUX SUR MARNE
RCS Creteil B 409 083 474
SIRET 409 083 474 00026
Director of publication: VITASSE / Thibaut / Director
Host: OVH – 2 rue kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1 – France
Site creation :
Nous Voilà ! – www.nousvoila.fr
26, rue du Chalet – 75010 Paris
Villeneuve – 44840 Les Sorinières
Access to the website
By accessing or using theL’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE website, visitors acknowledge that they have read and accept the present conditions of use. L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE reserves the right to modify them at any time.
Information – L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE makes every effort to ensure that the information on its site is reliable and up-to-date. However, errors or omissions may occur. The visitor must therefore make sure that the information is correct and notify L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE of any changes to the site that he or she considers useful. L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE is in no way responsible for the use made of this information, nor for any direct or indirect prejudice that may result from it. Consequently, L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE declines all responsibility :
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, leading to a modification of the information or elements made available on the site;
- and more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, even ifL’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE has been advised, caused by anyone’s access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, by the use of the site, including any deterioration or any virus which could infect the visitor’s computer equipment or any other property, and/or by the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
Availability – The visitor acknowledges that it is technically impossible to provide the site free of all defects and that defects may lead to the temporary unavailability of the site or that the operation of the site may be affected by events and/or elements beyond the control of L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE. L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE may, at any time, modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the site in order to carry out maintenance operations and/or make improvements and/or modifications to the site. L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE is not responsible for any modification, suspension or interruption of the site.
The data is collected byL’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE / 43 bis avenue Pierre Brossolette 94170 LE PERREUX SUR MARNE / 409 083 474 00026, represented by Mr. VITASSE Thibaut
The information collected is subject to computer processing intended to answer any questions from users.
The companyL’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE is the sole recipient of the information collected on this site.
THIS POLICY AIMS TO INFORM USERS OF THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA AS WELL AS THEIR RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN GENERAL REGULATION ON DATA PROTECTION (RGPD / GDP).
Personal data collected and use.
Contact and registration forms for applicants
When you use our contact form, we collect and process personal data about you:
Data enabling us to contact you: first name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
We collect this data solely for the purposes of the services offered by the www.architecture-communicante.fr website.
You provide this information with full knowledge of the facts in order to request information or submit your application.
Other data collected and processed
The site may also collect and process other data such as
- information relating to the device used by the Internet user to connect to the site and the parameters of this device;
- information relating to the use of the site (e.g. data relating to online presence)
The purpose of this data is to create (anonymous) statistics and to rework our site in order to improve its content, relevance and navigation according to our target audience and visitors.
Under no circumstances will the personal data we hold about you be sold, passed on or exchanged to any person or entity for commercial and/or marketing purposes.
The personal data of candidates in our possession is kept for a period of 2 years after the last contact.
The rights you have over your data
Applicants who have provided data to the service may contact the support service (email@example.com) to assert their rights:
- Right of access: The user may access his/her personal data at any time
- Right of rectification: The user may request to modify erroneous or incomplete information.
- Right to erasure: The user may request the deletion of all of his or her personal information.
- Right to object: The user may object in certain cases to his or her data being used for a specific purpose.
- Right to portability: the user has the right to recover his or her data for his or her own use or to provide it to a third party.
- Right to limitation of processing: the user has the right to request that the processing of his/her data be blocked for a certain period of time.
In the event of a request to exercise one of these rights, L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE undertakes to respond within a maximum of thirty (30) days.
In the event of a dispute or a question regarding the processing of personal data, the user may contact the person responsible for the management of personal data, who can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the CNIL.
The processing of personal data by the controller requires the intervention of processors.
Personal data shall only be processed by processors on the instructions of the controller.
The processors to whom personal data are transmitted are the following :
Host : OVH – 2 rue kellermann BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1 – France
How we protect your data
The data controller shall make its best efforts, in accordance with the rules of the art, to secure access to personal data in view of the complexity of the Internet. The applicant acknowledges that due to the characteristics and constraints of the Internet network, his/her personal data cannot be protected against any form of intrusion, including by hacking.
The site uses HTTPS encryption.
Procedures in the event of a data leak
In accordance with the procedure provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation in the event of a leak or anomaly concerning personal data in our possession, we will inform the competent authorities (CNIL), and warn you of the nature of the data that has been leaked and the nature of the risk that may be engendered if this may affect your rights and freedoms within a maximum period of 72 hours after the problem has been identified
For any information or to exercise your rights concerning the processing of personal data managed by L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE, you can contact the data controller
- by email : email@example.com
- by signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address :
43 bis avenue Pierre Brossolette 94170 LE PERREUX SUR MARNE
All the content of the present site www.architecturecommunicante.com, including but not limited to graphics, images, photos, texts, videos, animations, sounds, logos, gifs and icons, as well as their layout, are the exclusive property ofL’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE, subject to the rights of third parties.
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or publication, even partial, of these different elements is strictly forbidden without the express written consent of L’ARCHITECTURE COMMUNICANTE.. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may incur the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
Photo credits :